509-961-9899 kathy@lamaisonchef.com
By appointment only

Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin Sauce

Mesa de Vida Smoky Latin Sauce

This is where it all began. We love Latin cuisine. The smoky, nuanced spices of Spain, the bold and bright flavors of Mexico, the clean and simple cuisine of Costa Rica and, definitely, the sassy sazon of the Dominican Republic. We simply couldn’t decide a favorite, so we created a sauce to capture bold tastes from each cuisine.

Kick your traditional tacos up a notch. Add as the flavor base for your Spanish rice, paella or arroz con pollo. A tasty simmer sauce for pulled chicken or pork, and so much more. With so many uses for quick and easy dinners, this sauce will be your go-to starter for dinner several nights a week.

Mildly spicy. Approachable for all tastes. As with all of our cooking sauces, they are low in sodium and concentrated with flavor. Adjust salt to your tastes.


Onion, Water, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato Paste (Tomatoes), Carrot, Cilantro, Spices, Proprietary Whole Ground Spices Blend, Garlic, Jalapeno Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Plums, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Onion, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Salt. All Non-GMO and Gluten Free.

NUTRITION FACTS: 9 oz.  Servings per jar 4.5 (1/4 cup). Calories 35. Total Fat 0. Cholesterol 0. Sodium 105 mg (4%). Total Carb 7 g (2%). Fiber 1 g (6%). Sugar (no added sugar) 3 g. Protein 1 g. Vitamin A 35%. Vitamin C 30%. Calcium 2%. Iron 4%.


Mesa de Vida 101
Show-stopper Paella
Tortilla Soup
Chicken Tinga
Incredible, easy posole
Barbacoa, carnitas or pulled pork